Animal Jam North

Animal Jam North

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Enchanted Earth Series 1?

Ello! I'm Stars and I'm just starting the Animal Jam North! Today I will be talking about the new Enchanted Earth Series 1 toy line! ^-^
Don't they all look so cool!?

I love the designs of these new animals, especially the wolf! We can also get a glimpse at what the toys may look like in the newest Wild Explorers, take a look on the table....
It's a hyena!

Hmm... It kind of reminds me of those Skylanders figures.... 

Now it's time for the story behind these little guys!

In February 2015, AJHQ made a deal with a company named Commonwealth Toy & Novelty. A site called Kidscreen says that these toys will come in plush animals and figurines, like the little hyena! This toy line is stated to start later this year! I can't wait!

If you want to read the full article by Kidscreen, click here!

Have a jamtastic day!

~Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment